Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weight Loss Tips: 10 Declarations (Affirmations on Steroids) for Weight Loss Success

Weight Loss Tips: 10 Declarations (Affirmations on Steroids) for Weight Loss Success


Affirmations are a popular tool used for reaching goals. They are statements that are based on the future. Every cell of your being knows the future is not true yet.
Imagine someone standing in front of the mirror with over 200 pounds to lose. They say the affirmation, "I am thin, fit and beautiful". What do you think happens? Do you think the thoughts and beliefs of this person immediately start to align with this affirmation? Oh wait. What if they were to say it 20 times... would they align then?




Most likely this unsuspecting overweight individual would actually go into a strong emotional reaction which would then tailspin into a horrible eating binge. Can you see the challenge?
How would you change this affirmation into a declaration? By making one simple change it will then be the truth. At the beginning of the statement add, "I'm in the process of being... ".
"I'm in the process of being thin, fit and beautiful".
The most important thing to remember when creating a declaration is that it must be the truth right now. The previous statement, "I am thin, fit and beautiful" will actually slow your goal down significantly. Your mind will be so busy resisting and arguing with the non truth that you will remain stuck for longer than you would like to be.
The following declarations are created for you to use when you first get started with your weight loss success. These statements are formatted differently as you progress throughout your weight loss journey.
Use these 10 weight loss success declarations to get you off to a strong start:
  1. I'm in the process of making more and more healthy food choices.
  2. I am ready to reprogram my negative thoughts, beliefs and conversations about my body.
  3. I'm in the process of knowing what foods and exercises are the best for my healthiest body.
  4. I am open and ready to do whatever it takes to be at my highest and best health.
  5. I am open and excited about all of the new activities I can do with my healthy fit body.
  6. I am in the process of thinking, eating and moving to support my very best health and well-being.
  7. I am more and more aware of my healthy choices everyday.
  8. It's exciting to feel my energy increase each day from my healthy choices.
  9. I choose to 'RESET' my past negative thoughts with brand new loving ones.
  10. I am starting to clearly see that 'I am the solution' in my life and I can do anything I put my mind to.
Discover more weight loss tips by following http://www.facebook.com/LifeReset123
Feeling the invisible ceiling or block in your relationships, career, wellness or any other aspect of life? Have the life changing experience of an individual or group Life Reset 123™ session to quickly remove your negative thoughts and beliefs that are getting in your way. http://www.miraculousyou.com/life-reset-123/sessions/

0 comments:

Post a Comment